We must vote for those candidates of any party that reflect these values: hard work, self-determination, smaller government, fiscal responsibility and honesty. Look to the character of anyone you chose to support. Their past does matter if they haven't learned from it. Their personal life is as relevant as their public one. We must be able to trust those who will be advising and leading us on what our country must do next. -Glenn Beck

Friday, October 17, 2008

Yellow Journalism, What Is It And Is It Happening?

Reading my sister's blog, I can't agree more with this happening! You can decide for yourself!

This is a video link for it!

This is another one that continues this Yellow Journalism Fox being the worst!!
Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

I want to know what everyone thinks! Just curious!!

This is by no means directed to one party or the other! In the beginning of this election, it was hard to figure out what was truths and what was lies, thankfully we don't have a TV for any cable, Dish or even local channels and for this I am thankful, but to get outright facts I had to learn to use the internet and the fact sites because like I said I am new with politics and there are new things learned everyday(like how things truly run in the government). I will continue to learn on how this works and, why after learning and becoming informed with the facts, who I will vote for and especially on a local level. Through all of this Presidential Election, I hope everyone is also taking the time to read up and learn about local leaders as they are the ones who will represent us on a state and county level, which I think is just as important!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanx for posting this here, I'm not sure many people will actually read my blog so I'm glad it's somewhere else as well! It's important for people to understand what they are actually hearing!

Unknown said...

As a side note...for anyone who wants to know when, where, why, and how yellow journalism started you can look it up on wikipedia for the old-school version of what we deal with today.