We must vote for those candidates of any party that reflect these values: hard work, self-determination, smaller government, fiscal responsibility and honesty. Look to the character of anyone you chose to support. Their past does matter if they haven't learned from it. Their personal life is as relevant as their public one. We must be able to trust those who will be advising and leading us on what our country must do next. -Glenn Beck

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Introduction

Well, I thought I would introduce myself to start out. I first wanted to thank Bethany for starting this blog. My name is Jay I am a 29 year old father of 4 "middle class" (not Joe Biden's middle class though. lol) I sell nuts & bolts for a living, I enjoy anything I can do with my family. I like football, soccer, hunting & shooting. I am a "bitter typical white man clinging to God & my guns." I do not currently affiliate myself w/any political party, but am extremely anti-Obama & am leaning more & more toward voting for McCain. I am highly disappointed in the direction the Republican party has taken, they have strayed from their values in search of leftist votes. I am all for uniting the country, but when it means leaving one's core values the line needs to be drawn somewhere. I am a big Glenn Beck fan you will see/read me quote him sometimes. I am concerned for the country especially with the upcoming election we need to look at ourselves as we are voting to quote Glenn Beck right off the bat this election is about right & wrong not right or left.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Backwoods Browns said...

Nice to meet ya! Glenn Beck is great!
The thing about elections,for me, it's about choosing the lesser of the two evils.This election it just seems really obvious who the "evil" one is. Since Palin is aboard though, I am actually excited for the Repubs because she has actually made those huge changes in Alaska that we need here in the lower US!The other party doesn't have much of anything to show as far as being able to make those changes that everyone seems to think of him so highly for. So we'll see!